Wednesday, January 30, 2008

 

Professor X

One of my professors is from the middle east. He is short, round, has an accent, and looks a lot like a cartoon character. The following is his excuse for being late today. Poor guy.

"Since I was running late, I decided to park behind one of the fraternity houses across the street from class. I was feeling very lucky because this huge truck had its reverse lights on. So, I stopped my car and prepared to park in their spot. I was sitting there for a while, and they still hadn't backed out. So I decided to tap the horn in my car. The horn got stuck and would not stop beeping. At this moment, five very large boys got out of the truck and began to approach me. I jumped out of my car and told them to please not hurt me...that I am a professor and my horn was stuck. The biggest of the guys came over, and, without saying a word, he punched the hood of my car. This stopped the horn from honking. They then got back into their truck and backed out. After I parked my car, I got out and was hurrying across the street to class with my books and papers. At this time, the same truck pulled very quickly around the corner, rolled down the windows, and the people inside showed me a choice finger. Then a girl got out of the truck and ran over to me crying saying she was so sorry. She was one of my students and was worried that I would hold this against her and ruin her grade. I just want all of you to know that, when I am in this class, I am your teacher...but outside of this class you can show me any finger you want. I probably deserve this finger anyway."

Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hysterical! I love your teacher!
 
He is pretty awesome considering the boring material he has to cover...
 
no way I can not believe he said that. That is the best story I have heard from a professor for being late
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?