Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Please Don't Judge Me

I've always enjoyed watching scary movies (even though most of them are corny), and I've recently gotten really into watching that stupid show, "Ghost Hunters." If you know me, then you probably know where this blog entry is going... You can make fun of me all you want, but I really think a fun trip would be to head up to Gettysburg and go on the battlefield tour during the day, then go on the ghost tour at night and stay in one of the haunted hotels. Personally, I don't believe in ghosts, but I am scared to death of them. Maybe I'm just a gullible adrenalin junkie that likes to get caught up in the moment. I'm sure that all of my friends think my cheese has slid off my cracker now that I am making this known to the blogger world. It's just that I can't find anyone dumb/nerdy enough to go with me. Sad, I know... I'm not saying that y'all would have to skip out on your precious spring break in any way. I'm just asking for someone to support this idea, if not for the thrill, then for the love of academia. (P.S.- I used the spell checker just for you, PIB.)

Comments:
I've always said that I'd go with you! I WANT TO GO WITH YOU, PEE-WEE!

By the way, you're cheese has slide off it's cracker...ooh, and thanks for the spell checker. Maybe now reading you're BLOG won't give me a migraine (hehe...just kidding).
 
Oh whatev. I'm what made this whole blogging thing cool. So, do you think that you can get some time off work before school starts up again? Maybe we can go visit OS while we are at it!
 
Possibly...especially now that I might not be going to Africa.
 
Haha...In that case, I'll add you to my bday party list as well. You really shouldn't have "fired his ass." (jk)
 
omg you used spell checker for once!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?