Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

Melissa's Blog

Right now (at this very moment), Melissa is writing something “inappropriate” in her blog (shit…she just giggled that the entry she is working on right now is going to be really good…I’m so screwed). So, before all of you stop reading this entry to check out what she has said this time, PLEASE hear me out! I am well aware that many of my fans are very concerned about what I really do in my spare time, but I would like to reinstate that Melissa’s blog is NOT the place to be looking for answers. Just because Melissa and I are pretty much a package deal DOES NOT mean that we do EVERYTHING the same way (or together for that matter).
For whatever reason, my family secretly thinks that I am a screw up. From early on, I have been guilty by association with my friends. However, unlike many of my friends, I was NOT kicked out of boarding school, nor did I EVER have to go to rehab. I’m a good kid…I swear! I was always on honor roll…but I guess my parents think I just got lucky or cheated my way through it all. I really don’t know what they think that I’m hiding, but every time I tell them I can’t go with them to dinner because I need to study or write a paper, they think I’m ditching them for some guy or wild party.
Melissa thought about making a new blog site so she could write freely without getting me into trouble, but I don’t see why that is necessary. My family should be able to trust me. After all, I do tell them all about my personal life and problems (most of which probably shouldn’t be discussed sober outside of a bathroom…I think y’all know what I’m talking about). In fact, most of y’all wish that I wouldn’t give so much information…or at least put a little more thought into the way I present my um…information. So, just because MY blog is pg13 and Melissa’s is more uh…x-rated, does not mean in ANY way that I am leaving out important details. I would elaborate more on this, but Melissa has just crawled over to show Dolly the ‘correct’ way to chew her bone (no, she isn’t drunk), and I feel like I should be monitoring this in some way.

Comments:
Dolly needs help... she doesnt know how to get to the center of her bone to get the peanut butter... I feel bad she is like stressing her tongue, trying to stick it far down the bone
 
Poor Dolly! Her mom bought her a "trick bone".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?