Monday, April 03, 2006

 

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!

The other day, my roommate gave me the BEST present EVER. It's a playstation game called Dance Dance Revolution. For those of you that have heard of it and think it's gay- i don't think we can be friends anymore. The game comes with a power pad, and you have to dance certain steps on the pad to the beat of the music in order to do well. It really is the most fun I have ever had working out. Last night Melissa and I danced nonstop from 10-2. I'd tell you more about it, but I'm gonna go play now!

Comments:
Oh, no.

What has Dolly gotten herself into?
 
I'm so excited about Dolly coming tomorrow!!!
 
DDR 4 LIFE!!!
 
You all are sad.

Dolly now needs therapy. You say the "D" word and she starts shaking.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?