Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Lent...

Well, it's lent again. Another perfect time for me to break promises to myself and lie to my friends. I benged with my friends on Tuesday as they got their fill of the food that they won't be able to endulge in for the next 40 days or so. I decided to do the girl thing and give up sweets for lint. It sucks...and exactly 38 hours into lint I made an emergency run to J.D.'s Chippery and scarfed down 4 cookies. I'm a HORRIBLE person! I wonder what the punnishment is for breaking my lint promise. Let me know what y'all have decided to give up for lent!

Comments:
Vegan? I always thought that being vegan was a nice way of saying, "I just don't eat..."
 
I didnt give up anything for lent, I just decided to do something to improve myself. Started rollerblading again, swimming, and now going to the gym. Gonna try to lose 10 pounds for the summer.
Also Vegan is a lifestyle, you cant eat anything made from animal flesh or products.
 
I know what vegans are...I just think that when ou cut out all that food there really arent that many otions for things to eat.
 
As a pizza place once, I overheard someone say that she was a vegan (so, no meat, no cheese) and that she also didn't eat bread. So what was she doing in a pizza place?!? I never did figure that one out.

How's the no-J.D.'s thing going?
 
Personally, I think your punishment was wetting the bed...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?