Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Go Kappa, Then Go Home!

I'm so glad that rush is over...even if that means starting school again. I know that rush is supposed to be this great opportunity to bond with your sisters (since you're trapped in the house all day with them against your will), but sometimes you really just want to have "alone" time...which I quickly discovered is unacceptable in the sorority world. Every time I would go sit alone somewhere to relax, one of the girls would run over to me so fast you'd think I was having a seizure or something. I guess they felt sorry for me because I was sitting alone rather than in a large cirlce of girls. They would always try to drag me over to join in whatever dramatic gossip about people I don't even know was going around at the time. Girls are weird because they have this ridiculous fear of sitting/eating alone. We are too self conscious...which is why we feel the need to talk so much in order to avoid any awkward silences in a conversation. I was definatly on girl-overload, and was happy to see boys walking around campus again. I'm glad I have a year to destress before rush starts again.

Comments:
Oh, but now you have PLEDGING! Haha...more "sister time" for you!!
 
shit...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?