Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Rest in Peace Mr. Pops

Sometime early this morning, Mr. Pops passed away. He was found curled up with Charles, his plastic hippo, near the red bridge in his plastic paradise. His cause of death is unknown, but it is suspected that obesity and old age may have been significant factors.
Mr. Pops began his short life at a pet store in Birmingham, AL. He was purchased by one of my Kappa sisters and presented to me as a pet in September of 2004. He was an instant companion, making those lonely days I spent at Auburn more barable. He was a frequent traveler, going wherever I needed to go (even if it meant being shoved into my jean pockets while I snuck him through airport security). Mr. Pops was accepting of all things he came into contact with including Mikey the cat, who most likely wanted to eat him. He survived many unexpected disasters such as his "sun" exploding, and the great moss invasion (which was sadly caused by PIB's unwillingness to clean his cage when he was unfairly exiled from the SMU dorms).
He was a turtle, pet, and friend to all who were lucky enough to have known him. I know he is in a better, bigger habitat now.
A small service will be held later this afternoon. All are welcome to attend.

Comments:
Sorry I can not make it to the service. I'm so sad no more mr. pops. Mikey is REALLY depressed I dont know how he is going to make it
 
I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?