Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

A little irritated...

Well, I was out walking Dolly this morning when a navy SUV (that strongly resembled the one PIB drives) pulled into the driveway next to my apartment. Dolly got all excited and wiggly thinking that it was PIB coming to get her and take her back to her house. I was slightly offended by her excitment. I mean, she gets to see PIB all the time! She should have been sad at the idea of leaving me! After all, I have been letting her sleep in as long as she wants, taking her on nice walks, feeding her, filling her water bowl with Ozarka bottled water, and letting her watch animal planet all day long. I even went to the store to buy her beef-flavored dog bones. And what do I get in return?!? A dog with bad gas! She looked at that SUV as if trying to say, "Thank God! I've been rescued!" I was very disappointed. I told her, "BAD DOG!" then quickly walked her back to my apartment.

Comments:
Oh, Dolly! I miss you, too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?