Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Tree Rats

Ever since I was little, I have had "issues" with squirrels. It all started at about age 4, when one had just been hit by a car and I ran over to help it. The little fucker BIT me! After that day, I would sit by the backyard window with my brother and a pellet gun, waiting for any unsuspecting rats with bushy tails to wander by.
About a month ago, I was out playing some lax when one of em threw an acorn at me. He was obviously trying to prepair for the long cold winter, but I took this as an initiative for war. I sat and watched as the lil bastard climbed down the tree with a large nut of some sort. I waited as he found the perfect spot to bury it. Then, I walked over and dug it up. I took his nut and walked away. It was awesome! REVENGE!

Comments:
AMY that is just MEAN!! you are like the evil squirrel bitch that steals all their nuts. And I know you really wish there was a fried squirrel festival... maybe you can start it this year. I'll help you cook them.
 
Ew.

Ew, ew, ew!

I'm not talking to either one of you! We are in a fight.

Who talks about eating squirrels?! You two are nuts!

(haha...no pun intended)
 
I hate squirrels too, but Ive never stolen their acorns. Thats awesome, I wish I had been there to see it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?