Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

Crazy

So we all baught these really fancy paintball guns, and are waiting for the perfect opportunity to head down to the ranch to play an intense game of cowboys and Indians on the dunebuggies. Melissa and I wanna be the cowboys so that we can give the Indians our white man diseases....plus our guns are much more hightech than our oponents. If only stupid PIB and Mr. PIB could go with us... My weekends are filling up way too fast. Next weekend is Idlewild, then it's Thanksgiving...not to mention exams.
Other than that, I met the perfect guy the other day. Melissa and I went and kidnapped him from his dorm the other night and took him back to our cave. I'm kinda worried that our excitment may have perminantly scared him off.

Comments:
PIB and Mr. PIB do not play Cowboys and Indians because it is politically incorrect (unless the Native Americans can be victorious this time around).

OMW, A NEW GUY?! I cannot keep up with your social/dating life. Craziness! And what, dare I ask, is all of this nonsense about kidnapping boys? They make horror movies about girlfriends like you! ;P
 
im not dating him. i found him for melissa!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?