Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Right...because THAT makes sense!

The Runt (despite her last post in which she swore off good-looking men) is now dating a NCAA swimmer. Because, you know, those swimmers are COVERED in cellulite and acne (or not)!

Yeah, and get this: his name is YANNI. Yanni. Totally not kidding. And if you ask The Runt about Yanni, you know what she says?:

"Oh, he is SOOOOOO pretty!"

So, essentially, she swore off pretty-boys for a whole 48 hours (which, come to think of it, might be a new record).

Just thought I'd give everyone an update...

Sincerely,


"PIB"


Comments:
I tried to translate what Leandro wrote, but I don't think I did a very good job. Does anyone know Portuguese?:

Now I understood... the reason of as much frieza I stop with me... boat... could say to right with me né, nor that was as friend né? abraços.. its perpetual (despite that you to seem not to want) FRIEND!
 
THE RUNT forgot to mention that she tried to get what Leandro wrote in Portuguese translated into English online. The online translator came up with:

"Now I understood... the reason of as much frieza I stop with me... boat... could say to right with me né, nor that was as friend né? abraços.. its perpetual (despite that you to seem not to want) FRIEND!"

So, if anyone can either translate from Portuguese into English (or online translator into English) we'd be very much obliged. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?