Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

It's Dove Season!

If you are an avid hunter, you are probably aware that it is dove season right now. Well, I would like everyone to know that the doves are fighting back this year. I was walking to class the other day (with some really hot guys walking behind me) when a stupid dove actually flew into my head! The lil rascal hit me! I was running late for class, but watched as the dove made himself comfortable on the ground under a tree. I glared, thinking, "I'll get YOU later!" It was so embarrassing.
To my suprise, however, the dove was still sitting under that tree when I got outta class. No one was around, so I started to chase him. He must have been overheated or something because I was actually able to catch him. Little did I know, another hot guy watched in horror as I chased the stupid dove around and finally picked it up. He obviously didn't know the whole story. Anyway, the damn dove got away, and I had to walk to my next class in shame. I had been defeated by a stupid bird.

Comments:
Polomo's revenge for taking his Beanie Babies away...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?