Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

I'm a lazy, lazy gnome...

SUPRISE! I bet y'all didn't think I would ever write again. I bet y'all thought that I had abandoned your not-so-cute butts to spend more time with my dalmation, settle into my apartment, and go to lots of parties that y'all prolly weren't invited to... Well, YOU'RE RIGHT! MUAHAHAHA! Did you really think that someone as cute and fantastic as myself would sit for hours upon hours trying to think of something mind stimulating? DUH! Well, I suppose I could let y'all in on some of my recent adventures.
Life in my apartment is not easy. For whatever reason, it came furnished with a refigerator that does NOT fill itself, and dishwasher that does NOT load itself! So you can prolly imagine my fury when the dalmation came over one day, ate my food, then placed, ever so neatly, his dirty dish in the sink before rushing over to make himself comfy on the couch in front of the T.V. I know... GASP!!! Luckily for him, my fabulous roommate and I have had the patience to house train him.
Along the lines of "training," my pet turtle, Mr. Pops, has been acting so weird since I've moved him into the apartment. He seemed so relaxed when PIB was taking care of him (lthough she refused to clean his cage).I think that he is worried that I will forget to feed him or something (which i prolly would if it wasn't for his behavior). Every time I walk be his cage he starts running all around his cage, then climbs to the top of his ladder just in case I didn't see him. It's like he is trying to train ME! He is doing such a good job that I am considering buying a pill box to put his daily rations in because I forget whether or not I've fed him. He is too fat to fit in his shell now. It's almost embarrassing to introduce him to friends that come over.
Maybe if y'all fuss a little more I will remember to write in this silly BLOG. I really think that this is a nerdy fad that is on the way out, but I guess I should moniter it more often, if only to keep on eye on what PIB is telling people about me. Well, my fabulous public awaits. XOXOXO. Stay cute!

Comments:
You are SUCH the dork (but I am super happy that Mr. Pops misses me - he recognizes responsibility when he sees it! Ha! Even your dog likes me better...)!!

I'm glad that you are posting again. Now that you have moved out, I hardly ever hear from you anymore. Maybe the blog will help to keep me up-to-date with my little gnome's activities!

XOXO back at you!!
 
Hello darling. I know very well what youre talking about with apartment responsibilities. My room mate and I have been too cheap to buy dish detergent, so when the sink fills up or we need a cup or plate we have to clean a few things every so often. Missing you tons. Youre squeeze,

Will
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?