Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

A guest posting from the PIB...

A little runt once made fun of me when I had my "wisdom" untimely ripped from my gums. Me thinks that it is payback time...



Still in the recovery room. She kept talking to me, like I could UNDERSTAND her with gauze in her mouth. She sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher on PEANUTS!



The sleeping gnome...



Three hours later, the gnome slumbers on...



Feel better soon, princess. Your public eagerly awaits your recovery (how else will they know how to look so..."cute"?).

I hear "chipmunk" is so totally IN this summer. Hehe...

Comments:
Something tells me this is going to cause you and Runt to:

"Be in a fight."

lol.
 
So true. But she's still too stoned to care (they have her on some pretty powerful pain killers for someone so "wee" in stature).

Plus, once I go to work in the morning, she goes back into my room and crawls into MY bed to watch Animal Planet. I get home in the evening, and she's still there. What's wrong with her bed?

I just hope that she isn't getting "wisdom teeth drool" on my pillows. Ew.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?