Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

I was attacked by BLOGS!

Ok... for those of you that really know me, you may think it strange that I, of all people, would have a blog. Well, a couple months ago, my sister, Deals, started a blog, and I have since been attacked (in public) by her fans. Deals started this blog for me... She picked out and wrote everything from my sooooo un-true profile to entry number one. I am now taking over to tell y'all the real story.
Deals refers to me as, "The Runt." So, to make things fair, I will refer to her as, "Penciled-in-Brows" or (PIB)...
OH! and for those of you that think I'm dating a dog... "Cabob" is actually a very, very cute boy that happens to be a Dalmation (which is the coast of Croatia). So for all of PIB's fans, I'm sorry if I disappointed any of y'all when I introduced a boy without spots.

Comments:
If I am a PIB, then doesn't that make my BOY TOY, "Mr. PIB"? Because that's kind of funny (I'll get around to being insulted later)...
 
As long as he doesn't chase cars and pee on fire hydrants... you are probably okay... I come by way of deals... and I did google Croatia and Dalmations... to see if you were right... You were.

Do they refer to themselves as dalmations?
 
Hmmmm...an interesting question. Cabob (a.k.a. THE DALMATION) will have to be polled on this.

In the mean time, I refer to him as the dalmation, so everyone else should to. Hehe...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?